Thursday, July 5, 2012

Review: e.l.f. Zit Zapper



What motivated me to buy this product was the price. It is only $1, can you believe that?  I've used up almost the entire thing and if I could I would buy these in bulk. There are a lot of things that I love about this product. The first is the size. It's great for traveling and carrying it around in your purse. Although sometimes I do wish it was tiny bit bigger because I keep running out. Another thing that I love is that the formula's clear and it absorbs easily. I usually wear this under make up without any worries. As for its effectiveness, I think it works superbly. I apply it at night and by morning it has reduced the swelling and redness on all my break outs. The roller applicator was something that I wasn't used to in these kinds of products but I learned to enjoy it. It allowed me to apply the product consistently on the areas that are prone to break outs. I'd never been able to do this with other products because they were too drying and I was very happy to find out that I could do it with this one. So, yes, I would buy this product again in a heartbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...