Friday, October 12, 2012

Organizing and De-cluttering

I've been on a mission to organize my make up collection and de-clutter my dresser. If you're anything like me, you just line up your products on the dresser. Now what happens when the products don't fit in your dresser? You start stuffing them into a random drawer. After you realize that you're dresser looks like a hot mess and you can't find anything in that random drawer, you go on an emergency organizing spree. Luckily I was able to find a very cute organizer from Tokidoki on sale at Sephora. It has been my miracle worker. It has 4 divisions: a detachable make up bag, some elastic loops for brushes, 2 joined pockets for smaller things, and a zippered pocket.

Isn't it adorable?




Before storing anything, I checked out the expiration dates of everything to make sure not to keep holding on to old make up. After that I ordered my make up according to how often I use it.  I've been storing my everyday make up in the detachable bag and the rest goes into the attached bag at the bottom. The joined pockets are perfect for storing make up that I'm testing out. I can easily tell apart the products and they're accessible.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...