Monday, December 12, 2011

Make up wishlist

Make up wishlist




I've been so busy with school work that I haven't had time to think about what I would like for Christmas. I'm not really a big make up junkie but once I do find something I really enjoy I make a really big deal out of it. I would say that the top item on my wishlist is the Naked Palette from Urban Decay. My friend tried it on me and I fell in love. I like this palette so much because it's very versatile. It has a variety of matte and glittery eyeshadows that can be used for soft natural make up or for more dramatic smokey eyes. Second on my wishlist are the three cheek and lip stains from Benefit. I chose all three because they're all such wonderful shades. I'm incredibly obssessed with lip stains because they're so long lasting. I'm very no fuss and I hate reapplying make up so long lasting make up is a must for me.The last item is Miss Dior cherie perfume. This one has such a soft delicate scent. I would also describe it as very feminine and sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...