Friday, January 20, 2012

My make-up essentials pt. 2





1. Benefit's Posie Tint, High Beam and Benetint Trio


This was a gift from my boyfriend but I know it's a Sephora exclusive. It features sample sizes of Benefit's top selling products. I had always read wonderful reviews about each of the products, but I still didn't want to buy any of the full size products. I must say that I'm delighted with the results and will definitely purchase the full size products. The best part about these products is that a little goes a long way. Just one swipe of Posie Tint or Benetint is enough to last the whole day. The same thing goes for the High Beam. What I enjoy most about these products is that they look very subtle and provide a very natural glow. The only part I didn't like is the applicator brush that resembles those in nail polishes. It's a bit awkward to maneuver when you're going to use it to apply it as a blush so most of the time I just use my fingers.




2. Avon Draw the Line Mini Eye Liners

I also got this as a Christmas present. The size of these makes them perfect for traveling or just storing all of them in my purse. This set includes 4 lovely shades: bronze, purple, smokey grey, and sapphire blue. All of these are true to color and glide on very smoothly. The only downside I see to this product is that they tend to run out quickly and you have to twist them up several times with each use.


3. Urban Decay's Naked Palette

A lot has been said about this palette, so I don't think I need to say much. All of the shades a greatly pigmented and it has a nice variety of matte and shimmery shades. This is perfect for very natural everyday looks and I can't seem to stop using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...