Friday, September 28, 2012

Hair Care Routine

L'oreal Ever Pure Sulfate-Free Shampoo and Conditioner

Tresemme Nourishing Rituals Rejuvenating Mud Masque and ArganMagic Nourishing Hair Cream
 Not too long ago I noticed my hair was looking pretty dull and fried. I kept trying to control my hair using product after product and my hair did not take kindly to that. I learned my lesson. Hair that's unhealthy is more likely to frizz. Piling on product after product only managed to dry my hair out even more so I decided to change my routine: 

  • L'oreal Sulfate Free Shampoo and Conditioner- I decided to switch to sulfate-free because these are gentler on hair. I really like this combination. The shampoo has a floral scent while the conditioner has a peppermint scent and when they mix together they smell amazing. I specially the fact that the shampoo is very creamy, because I haven't actually tried one with that kind of consistency. I haven't noticed anything outstanding, but they do a good job keeping my hair moisturized. 
  • Tresemme Nourishing Rituals Rejuvenating Mud Masque- I started using this every week. What I do is I wash my hair and replace my conditioner for this masque. After using it for almost a month, I think it really has helped to hydrate my hair, smooth it, and give it a nice amount of shine.
  • ArganMagic Nourishing Hair Cream- There's been a lot of rave lately about the wonders of Argan oil and I was very curious to try it. I must say that this product takes the cake! Every time I use it my hair looks healthy and shiny. It has a very nice citrus fragrance and a nice consistency. It's a very thick cream that you apply to all of your hair and comb through (combing it is a necessity, if not you end up with patches of this stuff over your hair). When I wear this I don't have to worry about frizz, it keeps my hair in place and it remains soft and manageable. 
What are your tips and tricks for healthy hair? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...