Friday, September 7, 2012

Review: Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush

Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Candy Coral

I got this little blush as an impulse buy. I feel in love with the bright coral shade and just had to try it. However, my experience with this product was very disappointing. The packaging looked really adorable. At first you get this really smooth looking product, but after a while it deflates and looks pretty messy. I did find that the texture of the product was very interesting, it felt very soft and airy. Maybelline suggests that you apply the blush with your fingertips and I must agree. The only way to really blend the blush is to use your fingers and well I didn't really find it too easy to blend. Another thing that disappointed me about the product was the pigmentation. I feel like it barely shows up on my skin tone, and for it to be noticeable I need to pile on the product.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...