Saturday, August 18, 2012

Everyday Look for School

School is starting next week, so I have to start getting my act together. This means very early mornings and very little blogging time. Hopefully with some very thought out organizing and scheduling I can keep this blog from suffering. Seeing how I have to get up ridiculously early every day I've been making some changes to my make up routine to keep it on the 5 minute range. I don't really like to look "made up" so I mainly wear a little eyeshadow to brighten up my eyes, a little blush for some color, and a lip stain or balm on the lips. I've always liked to watch "get ready with me" videos and filmed one, so without further ado my school make up routine!





Products Used(in order of appearance): 

Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream in Light/Medium 
Almay Clear Complexion Powder in Light 100
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion (oops I forgot to show that in the video) 
Naturale Beauty Mineral Eyeshadow in Elegant
Benefit Bad Gal Lash mascara 
Diorblush in Peechy Keen 
Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Pink Truffle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...