Friday, August 24, 2012

Favorite Revlon Lip Products


Revlon has really stepped up its game with regards to lip products. These past few months I've rotating between these 3 products and I have rarely used anything else. All of these feel very hydrating and haven't dried out my lips. The color payoff is great, especially with the lip butter (it almost feels like a hydrating lipstick and not like a lip balm product). However, my favorite part is the shade selection.

From top to bottom: Revlon Kissable Balm Stain in Precious, Rendezvouz, and Lip Butter in Pink Truffle

Precious- I mainly use this shade when I'm going for a dramatic eye. It's a very lovely nude shade that makes my lips pale enough.

Rendezvouz- I always shied away from orange lipsticks, but this shade took all my fears away. The shade is very build-able, so I apply until I'm comfortable with the look.

Pink Truffle- This is my go to shade and I use it for my everyday make up look. I think it's one of those shades that are "your lip color but better".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...