Friday, August 31, 2012

Korres Mango Butter Lipstick


Mango Butter Lipstick SPF 10 in Purple

I picked up this little guy at TJ Maxx for just $4. I've been hearing a lot about the Korres products so I thought I would try this one out. The packaging is very simple but still attractive. It claims to be a "lipstick with a rich, intense colour for a brilliant high shine and wet look" and I couldn't agree more. The color payoff is good, it's not exactly as dark as it looks in the packaging but it's still a pretty good match on the lips. It does have a very shiny finish that reminds me more of a lip gloss than a lipstick but I don't mind. I think the shine makes the color look a little bit lighter and a bit more wearable (I am really afraid of dark lipsticks, but I stepped out of my comfort zone to try this one). The lipstick is also very smooth. It glides on effortlessly and it keeps my lips moisturized as long as I wear it. It has very good lasting power, it keeps the shine and color for around 5 to 6 hours.  This product left a very good first impression of the Korres brand. I'm definitely very excited to try some of their other products, specially their famous lip butters.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...