Friday, January 18, 2013

Christmas Beauty Bits


This Christmas I got some pretty nice beauty bits. I didn't get anything to big, but they're some that I have fallen in love with pretty quickly.
  • Rose Scented Soap- I got this from my mom and dad. Its packaging has to be one of the most adorable things I've seen. The little keepsake box is filled with different stamps and icons from the city of Paris and it's also a music box! It plays Tchaikovsky's Swan Lake. The soap is also pretty impressive. The scent is absolutely gorgeous. 
  • L'Bel Essential Make Up Remover- This is one the best make up removers I've tried. It's very gentle and removes my toughest make up with just 2 swipes. It is also very moisturizing on skin and leaves my skin feeling pretty smooth.
  • Precision Blending Sponge- I found this at TJ Maxx for $6 and decided to give it a try since everybody was raving about the Beauty Blender sponge(which I believe to be outrageously expensive). I don't know if there's any difference between this one and the original, but it does what it needs to do. It makes blending foundation a no brainer while concealing the look of pores. 
  • The Body Shop's Lily Cole Lip & Cheek Dome- My best friend Ivonne got me this one and I've been using it since I got it. It's in the shade Crazy for Coral which is a gorgeous and very natural shade. Even though it's such a pretty shade, I find it suits my cheeks better than my lips so I've been using it as a blusher. I like that it has a very creamy texture so it blends into the skin marvelously.

2 comments:

  1. I'm also loving the sponge. Love how it gives a flawless skin finish. Also, I'm glad you love the blush :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup the sponge is amazing and I'm very glad I got it. As for the blush, well you're the expert on that so you really can't go wrong :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...