Friday, January 25, 2013

Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick and Fergie for Wet n Wild



Smashbox's Honey has been one of my most worn lipsticks of all time. It seems like I finally found the perfect nude to go with my skin color. My current tube is almost over so I've been wanting to repurchase. Before heading over to Sephora, I decided to stop by the drugstore. I had been looking at the Wet n Wild lipsticks and there was one that seemed to jump at me. I had to take the shade Bebot Love. As it turns out, this could be a dupe for the Smashbox lipstick (almost! I've never been good at picking out dupes).



The shades are pretty similar. I would say Honey has a warmer undertone where Bebot Love has a cool pink undertone. However, the finishes and feel of the lipsticks are very different. Bebot Love has almost a matte finish while Honey has sheen finish. The texture on the Smashbox lipstick is also a lot creamier than the Wet n Wild. Even though it's not an exact dupe of the shade, I don't regret buying it. The matte finish does make it easier to wear and the staying power is a bit better.

Do you like looking for make-up dupes? Which one is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...