Sunday, July 29, 2012

Review: Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipsticks



Sultry Sensuelle(left), Delish Regal(right)

Delish Regal

Sultry Sensuelle

I had been searching for some nude lipsticks for a while and recently my mom picked up these two shades for me. She actually chose the lipsticks because they don't dry out her lips and seeing how they worked for her I was happy to try them. These actually claim to smooth out your lips in a period of 7 days. I didn't actually see any difference but my lips don't dry out when I use these. The formula is very creamy, I would say that maybe a little bit too creamy. I try to use these with a light hand because they can buildup and look a bit gooey. If I go a little bit overboard, I just blot with some paper towels. As for wear, they're not really that extraordinary lasting around 4-5 hours. Overall, I would say these are good not great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...