Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Review: NYC's Smoochproof 16H Lip Stain



Shade 492 Never Ending Nude

I must admit this was an impulse buy. These sell for around $5 and what brought it to my attention was the shade. I'm not a huge fan of the packaging, it is basically a solid tube so you don't really get to see the shade on the brush tip and I know this might be a problem for some buyers. I would say the product itself is good not great. It is very long lasting, I've worn it through an entire school day and it doesn't smudge. It is very pigmented (you basically get the color of the tube) and delivers a very natural flush to the lips. The only serious problem I have with this product is that it's very drying on my lips. If I don't make sure my lips are hydrated before I wear it, my lips start to flake. I've been able to reduce the flaking by using my Burt Bee's lip balm. However, I don't think I would buy it again. My experience wasn't terrible, but I'm looking forward to trying out different kinds of lip stains before I make a commitment.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...