Friday, July 20, 2012

Review: Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Facial Cleanser



I talked a little bit about this cleanser in my previous skincare post so I thought I'd do a complete review. First off, the packaging. It has really simple no fuss packaging and a pump. Personally, I do prefer cleansers with a pump because I feel like you end up wasting less product. Another thing I really liked about the packaging was that it doesn't feel like a gimmick. There are tons of brands that are jumping on the natural and eco-friendly bandwagon and at the end of the day they don't really tell which ingredients they're using. The back of this cleanser has a sort of glossary of ingredients which I found very nice. I would say the product itself is great. It removes all of my make up easily and it leaves my skin looking brighter without that feeling of tightness you get from other cleansers. It has a very faint herbal scent which is plus for users with sensitive skin. The cleanser also claims to be suitable for acne prone skin and I must agree with this. I've been using it for almost two months and I've seen an improvement on my break outs and the frequency in which I get them. All in all I would say this is a suitable cleanser for all skin types and I am definitely going to repurchase.

What's your favorite cleanser?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...